Order Status and Delivery
- When you place an order, you will receive email notifications containing an Order number. Please quote this whenever you communicate with us.
- Email notifications will contain your current order status, including details of your order. If you cannot find the email, please also check your junk mail folder.
- If your order was placed successfully, you will receive an order confirmation with a status of "Processed". This means we received your order, and payment has been verified.
- Further email notifications will be sent during the process. Please read these notifications carefully.
- Once your order has been checked and verified by our Admin Care Team, it is passed onto our packaging department and should be packed and prepared, ready for collection by the shipping service within 24 hours (Monday thru Thursdays).
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a new notification email with a new order status of "Complete". This means that your package has been collected and is on its way to your mailing address. See Delivery below for details of how long this will take.
- Please note: We do not provide tracking numbers for parcels, unless specifically requested.
Delivery or your Order
- First Fruits primarily uses UPS and US Mail. (United States Postal Service)
- Orders received Monday thru Thursday are normally shipped within 48-72 hours.
- All orders are sent out at standard rates and usually arrive within 8–10 days (15-20 business days international).
- Express shipping: Contact our Store Admin Team if you would like to have your goods sent by express shipping to your area. Additional charges will apply.